Xero is a cloud based accounting program that is subscription based. There is no up-front cost for the program, you pay by the month for access. You, your staff, your accountant and consultant can all access your accounts at the same time and live bank feeds removes the need for a large amount of data entry.
Xero – Online Accounting In Real-Time
Xero is an online accounting system where your important financial data is stored securely in one central place – meaning there is only one version and with automated bank feeds it is always up to date. With Xero you can choose to invite consultants, bookkeepers and accountants us to work with you online – in real time. No more cumbersome transfer of data that can be corrupted or is out-of-date.
Xero lets you do your accounting at home, out of the office or overseas. As long as there is an internet connection you can have access to your financial information anywhere, anytime. Xero includes a full accrual accounting system with a cashbook, automated daily bank feeds, invoicing, debtors, creditors, GST and reporting.
Xero – Puts you in control of your business
Try Xero. It’s an online accounting system that gives you and authorised users easy access to your bank transactions, invoices, reports and even your GST.
Five great reasons to try Xero:
1. Real-time view of your cashflow. Xero’s dashboard gives you a summary of all your bank account details and balances, and shows you how much money you have coming in and going out – plus the ability to drill down to see transaction details.
2. Manage your own billing simply. Xero lets you enter your invoices quickly and efficiently, whether you are creating an invoice for one or many items. You can create a schedule to automatically generate invoices on a regular basis, saving you the time and hassle of entering the invoice manually every month. You can also email formatted invoices directly to customers from within Xero. Simple.
3. Manage your banking with ease. Xero has made bank reconciliation easy and fun. You can automatically import your bank statements into Xero daily, so you don’t waste time downloading and uploading bank files manually.
4. Secure and private. Xero stores all your accounting information on servers with corporate graded security which are automatically backed up. Because it is online, Xero lets you collaborate with your trusted advisors, sharing the same data at the same time – eliminating the need to email or send vital data insecurely by disc.
5. Anywhere, anytime. Xero is web-based so you can work where you want, when you want with 24/7 access from any internet connection in the world – PC, laptop, Mac and even a smartphone. Xero requires no installation, manual backups, maintenance or additional software – all you need is a modern internet browser.
As a Xero Certified Partner we can introduce you to Xero and have you up and running in no time.